Surname Czypul

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Surname Czypul

My great grandfather was born Dec. 10 1844 Sawadden, Angerburg, East Prussia. He and several siblings are listed in Benkheim baptism records in mid 1800's. I can not find the surname Czypul in any other records dating back beyond this time. Are there any church records for Sawadden or Mitschullen other than the ones for Benkheim? Any information would be very helpful and appreciated, Thank You.
    • Thank you for the response. Yes, that is the Baptism record for my great-grandfather. It mentions his parents, Friedrich Czypul and Henriette Polenz (Pohlens) but I can't find any record of them in the other Benkheim files or microfilm.

Warmest Regards,

Bill
    • I have never seen that database. It is nice to see a lot of surname Czypull. I don't recognize any of the ones listed but I am very curious about the "Christian Czypull". My grandfather's name was Christian.

I also have seen the name Lipik in Sawadden. Adolpf Johann Czypull's 2nd wife was Wilhelmine Lipik, from Sawadden. His first wife was Henriette Walkiewitz, they married 26 Dec 1868 according to Benkheim microfilm, Heiraten 1819-1874.

Adolph Johann Czypull and Heriette Walkiewitz came to America in 1873. Henriette died in 1897 and Johann returned to Sawadden to bring his 2nd wife, Wilhelmine Lipik, back to the Pittsburgh, PA, USA area, where they married in 1900.

I'm not sure where Adolph's parents. Friedrich Czypull and Henriette Polenz, are from. Some of the baptism records say Sawadden and others say Mitschullen, both of which are Benkheim district but I can't locate any records for them.

Sorry to type so much but thought it could be helpful if you should see something. Thank you once again for the information. I truly enjoy finding out about my family and I am fascinated with the information available online these days.
    • Hallo Bill,
      ich habe erst mal das rausgesucht. Lipik habe ich nichts, aber Lipka gab es viele im Kreis Angerburg, aber auch so kein seltener Name. Diese habe ich auch nur raus kopiert aus Angaben, deshalb etwas seltsam angeordnet. Falls etwas passendes dabei ist kann ich es selbstverständlich besser sortieren dann.
      Lipka suche ich auch im Ksp. Benkheim . Michael Lipka *1763 in Kallnischken)Ksp.Grabowen, LK Goldap) oo 1801 in Angerburg Lovisa Bierneza aus Kersken (Ksp.Benkheim, Kreis Angerburg)- wohnten weiter in Kersken.
      Michael war Witwer, 1. Ehe oder Kinder von dort unbekannt, auch alles zur 1. Frau oder Wohnort usw.)
      Tochter Lovisa *1807 (oo Strzelski 6 Kinder), habe aber nur die direkte Linie ohne Geschwister. Da man erst spät zugeheiratet hat habe ich zu mir aber nicht mehr.
      Czybulka und Czypulowski gibt es viel im Ksp. Kutten, ist auch Kreis Angerburg. B.B. wäre das heraus schreiben auch kein Problem.
      Kirchenbücher muss ich noch schauen zu den Namen.
      Grüße, Cornelia

Hello Bill,
      I have picked out only times that. Lipik I have nothing but Lipka there were many in the district Angerburg, but even so not an uncommon name. This I have only rauskopiert of information, therefore, arranged a little strange. If something suitable is I can naturally sort better then.
      Lipka I seek in Ksp. Benkheim. Michael Lipka * 1763 in Kallnischken) Ksp.Grabowen, LK Goldap) oo 1801 in Angerburg Lovisa Bierneza from Kersken (Ksp.Benkheim, Kreis Angerburg) - lived on in Kersken. Michael was a widower, 1st marriage or children unknown from there, everything for 1. Woman or residence, etc.)
      Daughter Lovisa * 1807 (oo Strzelski 6 children), but have only the direct line without siblings. Since you have been married only late but I do not have to give me more.
      Czybulka and Czypulowski there is much in Ksp. Cowls, is also district Angerburg. B. B. would be to write out no Problem. Church records I have to look at the name.
      Greetings, Cornelia
      Dateien
      • Lipka.pdf

(16,64 kB, 2 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Anortha ()

• This was the Lipik listed in the database you pointed out to me:

Kutten am 20. November des Jahres 1903

Vor dem unterzeichneten Standesbeamten erschienen heute zum Zweck der Eheschließung:
      1. der Kätner Friedrich Lipik

geboren am 17. Februar des Jahres 1861

zu k.A.
      wohnhaft in Sawadden
      Sohn des Altsitzer Friedrich Lipik

und der Charlotte geb. Lewrzen
      wohnhaft in Sawadden

2. die Dienstmagd Maria Hoffmann

geboren am 17. Dezember des Jahres 1869

zu k.A.
      wohnhaft in Jakunowken
      Tochter des verst. Kätner Johann Hoffmann
      und der Caroline geb. Preuss verst.
      wohnhaft in

Als Zeugen waren zugezogen und erschienen:

Sorry, I'm not familiar with posting photos or links here. I had found a record somewhere that Wilhelmine Lipik parents were Friedrich and Charlotte so I am making an assumption that this could be them. I do not know any of her siblings names to confirm.

My biggest challenge is to find baptism or marriage record for Fredrich Czypull or Henriette Polenz so that I can search in the proper area. Maybe they were only in Angerburg area for a short while, mid 1800's.
    • Hallo Bill, bisher nicht weiter gefunden…
      Hello Bill, so far not found ...
      ofb.genealogy.net/namelist.php…arggrabowa&modus=&lang=de
      2x Czypull
      ofb.genealogy.net/namelist.php…arggrabowa&modus=&lang=de
      4x Polenz
      de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sobiechy
      Sobiechen zu Buddern vermutlich Kreis Angerburg, Stadt Angerburg 1903 kein Eintrag, ggf. aber Landkreis beim Standesamt extra archiviert. Angerburg ist ja online bei den Digitalisaten. Vielleicht findest Du auch schneller weitere Einträge als ich und können beide ergänzen mit den Funden dann.
      Sobiechen to Buddern probably Kreis Angerburg, City Angerburg 1903 no entry, if necessary, but the district specially archived at the registry office. Angerburg's online in digitized. Maybe you'll even faster than other businesses and I can both complement with the findings then.
      szukajwarchiwach.pl/64/277/0/-/81/str/1/1/100#tabSkany
      Taufbuch Benkheim 1780- 1818 sind keine weiteren Einträge zu beiden Namen dabei. Die anderen Bücher nach und nach da diese sehr umfangreich sind und in der alten Schrift… bleibe dran…eine Marie habe ich gefunden nur 1838.
      Taufbuch Benkheim 1780- 1818 are no more entries to two names here. The other books gradually as these are very large and in the old script ... stay tuned ...
      Greetings, Conny
      Dateien
      • 00525.jpg

(400,4 kB, 0 mal heruntergeladen)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Anortha ()

• Hello,

My great-grandfather is listed in image 707, his siblings are listed in 508, 542, 591 and 641. I have also ordered microfilm (Taufen 1847-1862 Benkheim) from LDS and located siblings Wilhelmine Czypull (21 Oct 1847), Theodor Czypull (18 Apr 1851), Emma Czypull (11 Jan 1851) and Henriette Czypull (22 Jan 1854).

Heiraten 1819-1874 also indicates: Adolph Czypull and Henriette Walkiewitz married 26 Dec 1868, Wilhelmine Czypull and Leopold Mathysoyk married 14 Apr 1873.

Carl Franz Czypull, Adolph (Johann) Czypull and Emma Czypull came to America (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area) 1870-1880's. Upon arrival name was spelled "Czepull". Some of the same spelling is still found in the US, ours was changed to "Cepull" in the early 1900's.

I appreciate the links that you have sent, since I don't speak German they usually don't come up in my internet searches.
    • Hallo,
      bei den Mormonen im Internet stehen einige Friedrich Czypull drin aus Kruglanken im Kreis Angerburg . Zeitlich könnte da was passen eventuell. Hier nur der Link bzw. Beispiele.
      Wenige Angaben habe ich nur was an KB ab 1862- 1874 von dort.
      Among the Mormons on the Internet are some Friedrich Czypull from Kruglanken in the circle Angerburg. At times there might be something fit. Here is only the link or examples.
      I have only a few details about KB from 1862- 1874 from there.
      VG, Co.

familysearch.org/search/record…Germany%2CPreu%C3%9Fen%22

Gottfried Friedrich Czypull
      aus Deutschland Geburten und Taufen
      Name Gottfried Friedrich Czypull
      Ereignisdatum 1891
      Geschlecht Male
      Geburtsdatum 12 May 1891
      Geburtsjahr 1891
      Geburtsort Kruglanken, Ostpreußen, Preußen, Germany
      Name des Vaters Friedrich Czypull

Name der Mutter Luise Cziesla

Name der Mutter Luise Czesla

Name Gottfried Friedrich Czypull

Ereignisdatum 1891
      Geschlecht Male
      Geburtsdatum 12 May 1891
      Geburtsjahr 1891
      Geburtsort Kruglanken, Ostpreußen, Preußen, Germany
      Name der Mutter Luise Cziesla
    • I am familiar with those entries as familysearch.org although I haven't found a connection to my ancestors yet.

There was another "Czepull" in the United States (Galesville, Wisconsin) with name Adolph Herman Czepull, born 12 Dec 1847 in Rastenburg. Again, haven't found relationship yet but with the name spelling, I have to wonder he was a cousin. He was three years younger than my Great-grandfather. I don't know the parents of Adolph Herman but maybe there is a link in the Rastenburg records to the Czypull family.
    • Thank You.

Please remove the links to avoid any issues. I see the Czypull name is in other areas of East Prussia, it's just trying to find the right ones for Friedrich Czypull and Henriette Polenz so that I can access the correct microfilm from LDS. Many thanks for all of your efforts.

Warmest Regards, Bill.
    Heimat-der-Vorfahren